Monday, March 12, 2012

The puzzle is complete...


‘You stay the same through the ages
Your love never changes
There may be pain in the night but joy comes in the morning

And when the oceans rage
I don't have to be afraid
Because I know that You love me
Your love never fails’

I metaphorically shake my fist in the air and yell aloud in my head, ‘Darn you subconscious and pregnancy hormones!’

All of Nathan’s referrals have been approved. There is no going back. We’re going to Dallas and surgery is definitely happening. While I sincerely thought that I would be over joyed at this notion, this moment was brought with numbness and raw reality. We fought so hard to get to this point, but I want so desperately to be so far from it. Like everything in this journey, in one hand I am elated and grateful that everything has been approved. In the other hand the bitter reality of what is about to take place in our lives looms on the horizon.

I know the One who has brought us this far, is still and always will be with us. He won’t leave us or give up on us. As Nathan is our child, we are His. And we will make it through this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment