Friday, March 23, 2012

2 weeks...


I wish it were 2 weeks from now…

I wish it were Friday, April 6
I wish it were the day before my Daddy’s birthday
I wish I were 35 weeks pregnant
I wish we were ‘on the other side’
I wish that our Sweet Boy would never have to know what a PICU room looked like
I wish for no infections
I wish for no blood transfusions
I wish that swelling is minimal and it goes away quickly
I wish for quick healing and speedy recovery
I wish for no more surgeries
I wish to be back home again
I wish for normalcy to return

I wish it were 2 weeks from now…

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean, Sweet Ashley. You are MOM and Mom is supposed to protect and make everything better. I pray that God will hold you and your precious family in his strong and able arms and give you peace, strength, rest, and wisdom through the next two weeks.

    May He also give you opportunities to glorify Him through all this as he carries you through these next 2 weeks.

    Keeping your family, doctors & nurses in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete