Monday, March 5, 2012

He never ceases to amaze me...

A feeling of undeserving love, amazement and grace encompasses my soul. I don't know if I've ever been in such awe of my creator.

We left Dr. Fearon's office Friday, with the understanding that his office would be in touch. He would dictate his notes on Friday, proof read them Monday/Tuesday and we should hear from his office by Wednesday at the latest. Today at 5:30 pm, I was informed that not only had Dr. Fearon's office been in touch, but that we had a date!!! We saw Dr. Fearon Friday at noon, Monday at 5:30 pm, I'm given a surgery date?!?! Really??? 

As of right now, we are looking at Nathan having surgery on, Tuesday, March 27. Three weeks from tomorrow!!! 

Please, please continue to keep us in your prayers. Though we have a surgery date, we do not have a referral for surgery for Dr. Fearon. That is our next mountain to climb. We have been told that getting a referral for Dr. Fearon should be easy peasy, but we can't have surgery and can't progress without it.

2 comments: